Friday, August 30, 2013

Adrian Limani


My name is Adrian Limani. I am 21 years old and a student of Computer Sciences & Technology. My nationality is Albanian and I am a self-taught photographer. I do different kind of photography but mostly I prefer fine art imagery based on photo manipulations of images that I photograph myself. Currently I live in Kosovo, Pristina. My passion is photography & design. Design was part of my life since I was in high school but I started photography when I was 17. My first photos were of nature and landscape category. Besides photography I like music, sport (basketball), movies… Slam Dunk Adrian Limani BasketBall Game Adrian Limani Moon Player Adrian Limani What inspires you to create such imaginary and almost surreal images? When I work, I’m always listening to music. Music is the primary thing that inspires me. Also movies,books and situations that I live through every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment